Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job provides information security and risk management services for the organization. Works with peers within security, HM Health Solutions, customers and application teams to ensure alignment with current and future security needs. Manages activities of various Information Security personnel. Makes decisions on personnel actions (promotions, hiring, terminations, etc.). Develops talent, addresses resource management, cultivates capabilities of staff, planning and coordination of work, and managing performance. Responsible for the oversight of security technology products for network, systems, and data. Controls expenses within the operating unit and is responsible for meeting budget goals. Actively involved in the coordination, implementation, problem solving, communication, and training of new technologies and processes, as they are developed and moved into the environment. Develops and presents Information Security awareness and training program.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization: facilitates meetings; plans, designs and provides presentations; represents the Organization with outside entities; prepares divisional procedures, policies, reports and correspondence; spreads awareness of new and existing security threats; provides oversight regarding metrics, funding, budgets and resources.
- Provides oversight of all aspects of project management to ensure continuous improvement of processes: negotiates and collaborates with leadership and staff to develop security solutions and options; develops and adheres to internal standards and strategies; ensures adherence to approved methodologies; coordinates resources, time, contingency plans and risk management.
- Provides leadership to the team: leads and champions organizational change; encourages participation in activities that support relationship development; champions information security innovation; encourages and enforces proper training in regards to security issues.
- Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 1 – 3 years’ experience mentoring others
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in developing, communicating and presenting concepts to varying audiences
- 1 – 3 years’ experience participating in developing strategic plans to realize business objectives
- Master’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- Security industry organization participation / leadership (HITRUST, ISACA, InfraGard, ISC2, ISSA, etc.)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), and FIPS-140
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading process improvement initiatives
- Ability to motivate high performance, multi-discipline teams
- Demonstrated competency in project execution
- Demonstrated abilities in relationship management
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 0% – 25%
REFERRAL BONUS: Level 4
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org