Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for development of run and operate support practices, policies and controls administration activities for the EHS (Enterprise Health Solution) Platform to support the adherence of contractual obligations and adherence. Acts as a liaison between the EHS Platform and Sales, Legal, Compliance and contracting personnel to develop and align the support policies and processes with the contract to ensure clear definition of baseline run and operate support practices, policies and controls and develop business cases for suggested add on service opportunities to meet growing business needs. Provides consulting for interpretation of support practices, policies and controls for run and operate contract support adherence within operational and IT development activities, conducts analysis of current practices, policies and controls to ensure customer expectations and contractual obligations are being met.
- Lead and provide guidance to cross matrixed staff and leaders to develop proposals for revised core baseline support policies and propose contract clarification to define the run and operate support model, develop business cases for add on service opportunities. Provide guidance to all business owners to ensure necessary support policy controls and governance processes are adequate and functioning as designed
- Analyzes operation contracts, amendments, statements of work, etc. and compares to business practices, policies and controls to better define core baseline run and operate support, and initiate adjustments that define customer and operation support obligations and increase understanding of support expectations
- Establish and maintain governance within the EHS Platform to centralize support policy changes, new service development, or proposing contract changes initiated from EHS Support Services teams. Develop tracking of proposed changes and develop change management practices that integrate EHS Support teams with contract management staff change management intake and approval processes
- Develop and deliver training to increase awareness across the organization of run and operate support policies and contractual obligations
- Build strategic relationships with Enterprise Business Partners, Sales, Contracting, Legal, Privacy and HM Health Solutions EHS Platform contacts that will help facilitate continuous improvements and adherence. Create a positive working environment through the building of positive partnerships across Contracting, Legal, Compliance, EHS Support and Development Organizations
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Information Systems
- 5 years in Contract Development, Contract Administration, Contract Law, Contract Negotiation OR Contract Management
- Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check
- 5 years in the Software Industry
- Understanding of legal requirements and controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
- Program Management
- Change Management
- Relationship Building
0% – 25%
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org