Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Plans, organizes, and manages applications and/or technical systems, and maintains information systems designed to facilitate the processing and delivery of information to the Health System.
- Manages the maintenance and support of production systems and the installation of new systems. (45%)
- Manages staff effectively to maximize high level of productivity. Recruit, develop and retain staff; provide feedback and conduct staff performance evaluations; determine individual training plans and ensure overall competencies (technical proficiency); and, perform department managerial functions. (40%)
- Manages operating budget and project-related expenditures. (10%)
- Manages vendor relationships. (5%)
- BA/BS Degree in Information Systems, Business, or other related areas or equivalent education / job experience
- 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage multiple systems and projects
– Laboratory Management
– Laboratory Information Systems Management
– EPIC Beaker experience
– LIS experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org