Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job takes the lead in providing technical support to internal and external users of more complex IT Infrastructure (e.g. PC’s, servers, mainframes, etc.). Provides technical and consultative services to clients using computing systems. Takes the lead in answering more complex questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime. Takes the lead in more complex interactions with various IT areas in order to restore service and/or identify problems. Takes the lead in maintaining a more complex troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems. May mentor less experienced team members.
Incident Management. Take the lead in performing more complex call documentation and determines IT service request type. Take the lead in logging and classifying more complex incidents and impacts and provides feedback for potential problem identification. Take the lead in resolving more complex initial incident resolutions or dispatches unresolved incidents to appropriate area or vendor. Take the lead on more complex issues to monitor and escalate to ensure appropriate level of response based on severity and urgency. Take the lead on more complex verifications and closures to ensure all documentation is correct and accurate. Take the lead on verifying more complex customer satisfaction and closure. Ensure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years in Information Technology
- Associates Degree or equivalent education
- Experience in computer client support in a large corporate networked environment preferred. Experience in working with various software applications. Must demonstrate moderate problem solving skills to effectively resolve processing issues related to software, hardware, and/or data communication problems. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Regular exercise of independent judgment or initiative required for daily assignments. Flexibility to examine alternate problem solving solutions specific to unique problems; may require supervisory review for intradepartmental projects.
Referral Bonus: Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org