Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job leads and works embedded with a team in an information technology discipline such as application support, computing services, storage systems, and desktop services, email messaging, networking, SharePoint administration, or telecommunications. Provides leadership through coaching, plans and manages work activities by assessing critical path and priorities. Reporting to an IT Manager, the Team Manager takes on day-to-day accountability of the technology service, leveraging people, price, process, partners and the platform to deliver services at or below market price.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority
- Reliability and Resiliency — Ensures processes are put in place or established processes are being followed to provide reliable services to the internal/external customers and the ability to bring back the services online in the quickest possible way with very minimal interruptions if and when they go down. Proactively puts the measures/metrics/alerts in place that would prevent these downtimes
- Overseas the request and incident management framework supporting Data Networking and Voice operations including coordination with multiple areas of the organization (e.g. Business, Technical, Leadership), SLA adherence, compliance and customer satisfaction scores
- Performs project management activities including impact analysis, management of cost, schedules and risk, manages stakeholder expectations
- Champion the Enterprise Mission and Values and demonstrate an ability to align with department goals, project and daily tasks
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology Management or Computer Science
- 3 – 5 years of experience with multiple computer operating systems
- 3 – 5 years of experience in End User Computing, Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Networking, Telecommunications or Operations
- 3 – 5 years of experience supervising people, pricing, processes, or partners
- 3 – 5 years of experience using productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 3 – 5 years of experience negotiating contracts and/or managing conflict
- Working knowledge of information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) best practices related to configuration, change, incident, problem, and service level management
- 3 – 5 years supporting Data Networking, Voice Services, or Call Center operations
- 3 – 5 year demonstrating customer service and client relationship management skills
- Competence within Information Technology disciplines
- Experience in team building, facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications
- Driver’s License, Microsoft or Cisco Certification
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org